You might be Donald Trump IF:
- Your domestic policy is a turgid, half-baked mess, and your foreign policy consists of a four-way circle jerk between you, Russia, Israel, and the Saudis.
- You decry peaceful protests of racism while going out of your way to prop up racists.
- Malapropos are commonplace and “facts” are fiction.
- Your idea of a legacy as president is (out of jealousy & spite) undoing the legacy of the far more popular president who preceded you.
- You surround yourself with jackals, assholes and xenophobes.
- You constantly lie to the press and then claim you’re the victim of their unfair reporting.
- You count your Christian values on one hand while grabbing pussies with the other.
- You don’t even realize you’re the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands, and you refuse to accept any responsibility for what’s happening in Puerto Rico.
- You attempt to govern through sound bites and 140-character tweets.
- Denigrating women, war heroes, minorities, politicians (past & present), the media, football players, etc., etc. gives you a chubby.
- Referring to your daughter as a ‘piece of ass’ also gives you a chubby.
- The words ‘special counsel’ strike fear in your heart.
….. and the only thing more dangerous than Donald Trump? The people (willfully ignorant) who continue to prop him up and make excuses for his behavior day after day after day.